GSB Sabha Navi Mumbai Announces launching of Online Portal for samaj bhandwas to apply to the FREE EDUCATION AID
The portal will be operational to accept the applications from 16th August 2023.
For such of those Students who have already registered/applied for scholarship in previous year, they need to verify/check their email where their login credentials have been shared.
First time users/students need to first register and login
using the Website: https://balajimandirvashi.com/scholarship/login fill in all the details and apply as per the instructions given
ONLY STUDENTS RESIDING IN NAVI MUMBAI, MUMBAI, SUBURBAN MUMBAI, GREATER MUMBAI and RAIGAD DISTRICT and who have successfully passed and promoted in the academic year 2022-23 are eligible for this free education Aid.
LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS (COMPLETE IN ALL ASPECTS) IS 04th September 2023.
1) This is not a MERIT SCHOLARSHIP. Parents / Guardians WHO CAN AFFORD TO BEAR THE SCHOOL/COLLEGE FEES OF THEIR CHILDREN WITHOUT SABHA’s HELP ARE REQUESTED NOT TO APPLY FOR THIS FREE EDUCATION AID.
2) This freeship Education Aid is available for the students from 01st standard to Post Graduation course
3) ONLY STUDENTS RESIDING IN NAVI MUMBAI, MUMBAI, SUBURBAN MUMBAI, GREATER MUMBAI and RAIGAD DISTRICT and who have successfully passed and promoted in the academic year 2022-23 are eligible for this free education Aid.
4) Student need to first register and create their userid/password using the Website: https://balajimandirvashi.com/scholarship/login
5) Post Registration, Log in using your userid / password and fill in all details as asked. Mandatory fields marked in * to be filled or else form submission will not proceed further
6) Once all data like name of the student , photo of the student , name of parent , date of birth of student , class studies during academic year 2022 – 23, name of the school/college along with the necessary documents like marks card , Aadhar card , bank details , family income , fees paid, electricity bill etc. are uploaded , please click on submit button and note down the unique number which will be generated and shared. This unique number to be used in all communications being made.
7) Student to visit temple (dates will be notified) along with the unique number and show your original documents to complete the registration process.
8) Timelines mentioned to be followed strictly
9) INCOMPLETE REGISTERATION WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE and will be at the discretion of the Managing committee / free education aid sub committee
10) Post successful registration, student to be physically present at Temple on the day (date will be announced) to collect the Prasad / free education.
11) THE SANCTIONED AMOUNT WILL BE PAID BY NEFT so please ensure correct bank details are provided.
12) The Managing Committee / FREE EDUCATION AID subcommittee reserves the right to seek clarification and/ or reserves the right to reject the application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
13) LAST DATE FOR FORM SUBMISSION IS 04th September 2023
For GSB Sabha Navi Mumbai